Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Review of Beachbody PiYo Day 51


Day 51: Bun

Today was Day 51! I'm so close to being done wit this round of PiYo! Today was Buns! I had intended to do Buns and Core so I could have Thursday free for Kettlebells, but I was just so tired when I woke up. I then procrastinated for a bit. By the time I got around to working out, I only had time to do Buns. I wasn't really sure how this was going to go since I was still a little sore in the hamstrings, but I think it went really well! I've liked this workout more than others and it didn't disappoint today.

I got deeper in my squats and I took less breaks! I got stronger in some spots. There were parts where I always had to touch my foot down, but this time I was able to just do it without my little modification. Woot Woot! It almost makes me sad that it's my last time doing this workout in this round. This will definitely be one of the workouts that I do when I do the PiYo / Les Mills Combo Hybrid workout! 

I forgot to do a BodyMedia workout tab. Oopsy.

Want to Learn More? Watch the video

If you're interested in buying PiYo, make sure you buy it from a Coach so you get the extra DVD for free. If you don't have a coach, you can buy it through me at my Beachbody page




PiYo DEFINE YOURSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment