Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Review of Beachbody PiYo day 50 The Final Week!



Day 50: Drench

I feel like singing The Final Countdown! This is my last week of PiYo! I'm pretty amazed that I've come this far. Day 50 was Drench. I've whined about Drench from the start, but it's really not that bad. It's super hard for me and I can't keep up, but I am getting better at it. The whole thing used to be really hard for me and now the Flow section just sucks because I want to throw up during the transition from High Lunge to Warrior 2, but I can get through that section without getting totally behind. I still am not a fan of the Down Dog Split section and there are two sections with it. The first one is super hard and I have to modify it and still take a break. The second one isn't hard, but by the time I get there, I just don't have enough left to hold that position for as long as we have to so I end up going into Child's Pose. I've got this workout one more time before my round of PiYo is over. It's on  Sunday so I should get plenty of sleep and I'm going to make it through that section if it kills me! 

BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here we are. The calorie burn isn't that bad compared to some of the workouts that I've done, but I just got so spoiled with Les Mills Combat. I'm still okay with this though. I am so much stronger than I was seven weeks ago. I've got better form in my squats too. 

Want to Learn More? Watch the video

If you're interested in buying PiYo, make sure you buy it from a Coach so you get the extra DVD for free. If you don't have a coach, you can buy it through me at my Beachbody page




PiYo DEFINE YOURSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment