Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Review of Beachbody PiYo Day 52


Day 52: Sweat

Today was Day 52 of this round of PiYo! I'm so close to being done! Just three workouts left! Amazing! Okay, so on to the important stuff! I've whined about Sweat. I've whined about Sweat a lot, but guess what!!!! Sweat isn't that bad. I managed to get through it today without any major issues. I didn't get through that stinking Split Down Dog section though. That thing just kills me! I did get through the Warrior and Lunge section without any issue. This workout had two sections that are pretty much identical as Drench and the warm up is almost identical as well. We do both of these workouts so often. I just don't understand why they had to make these two so similar. 

BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here is yet another unimpressive screen shot, but I'm okay with it. It's not about the calorie burn with PiYo. I'm getting stronger and that's what matters. 


Want to Learn More? Watch the video

If you're interested in buying PiYo, make sure you buy it from a Coach so you get the extra DVD for free. If you don't have a coach, you can buy it through me at my Beachbody page




PiYo DEFINE YOURSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment