Sunday, October 19, 2014

Review of Graze Box 42

What is is and why I get them

Graze.com is a mail order snack subscription service. You get four snacks in each box. They are fun and interesting snacks. They are usually quite yummy! 

The packaging

The snacks come in a rigid plastic container with a peel away plastic film lid. The snacks are packed in a paperboard box. The inside image changes. 


Apple & Cinnamon Flapjack

I love flapjacks. They are super yummy! I've marked these Love from the start. They're kind of like a granola bar, but they are way better than that.


Eleanor's Apple Crumble

This has apples, raisins and cinnamon honey almonds. I wasn't a huge fan of this in the beginning, but I marked it like and have kept it like ever since. I do like the almonds and the apples are getting sweeter. I'm afraid to look to see if they have sugar added to them. 


Deconstructed Carrot Cake

This has carrot chews, cinnamon raisins, ginger fudge and walnuts. I'm not really sure why it has walnuts, but that's okay. I don't have to understand everything. I shouldn't eat this because of the fudge. I kinda liked it. This was my first time with this snack. I marked it Trash, but can't really remember why. It could have been in one of my moods where I don't want to eat food with more than a few ingredients and the chews and fudge have several. 


Born in the USA

This has pecans, cranberries and almonds. I've kept this Like because I know it's good for me and I really wanted to like it, but I had to trash it. The nut to cranberry ratio isn't working for me and neither of these nuts are on my top 3 list of favorite nuts, so it just needs to go for now. 


Nutritional Content

Here is the nutritional card for the snacks. Just as I suspected, the deconstructed carrot cake list is twice as long as the others which is probably why I Trashed it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment