Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Review of Daily Burn Day 10: Kettlebells DBK1

Day 10: DBK1

Today was Day 10 of Kettlebells. It was DBK1. I did this workout for the first time on Day 2 of Daily Burn Kettlebells. I loved it then and I still love it. However, I'm getting really close to moving on. This one seems a bit slow now. There is a lot of instruction in this one, and now that I've done it a few times, I'm ready for it to move faster. It's not so much that the reps aren't fast enough, but there seems to be a lot of resting between sets.  I used my 15 pound bell today. I got through each move without any issues. I didn't hit failure or really come close. The staggered rows were as close as I got. The last few reps were of the staggered rows were hard, but I didn't feel the burn and I didn't hit failure. Tomorrow is DBK2! 

I'm really excited to move on to DBK3 and DBK4. I love using the kettlebells and I love the format of these workouts, but I'm feeling like I'm not really hitting it hard enough right now. I felt the burn in PiYo. It was incredibly challenging. My legs would tingle all day long. I didn't enjoy doing some of the workouts, but I really liked how it felt. I know that DBK1 is the basics so I can move on to bigger and better things and I need to be patient, but I don't do patience. 

BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here is my BodyMedia screen shot for the workout. I got a whole minute of vigorous activity! My calorie burn according to the BodyMedia device is less than the what the Daily Burn people think it should be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment