Sunday, October 26, 2014

Review of Beachbody PiYo Day 56 I earned my T-shirt!


Day 56: Drench

My final day of PiYo for this round was Drench! I've been dreading doing Drench as the final workout. I haven't been a fan of this workout from the start, but it really wasn't that bad today. I did a lot better on the lunges and the squats. I still suck at the Split Down Dog stuff. I still feel like I'm going to hurt when I go from High Lunge to Warrior 2 in the Flow section. I wish I could figure out why that happens. It doesn't matter though since I don't plan on doing this one again for a bit. 

I made it through my round of PiYo. I'm so excited! I've had some ups and downs with PiYo and there were times that I wasn't sure if I was going to make it through the round, but I did it! I earned my T-shirt. I didn't lose much weight, but I did shrink a size in my jeans and I'm stronger. We haven't done my measurement yet, but I"ll post those as soon as we do them. 

Now I'm focusing on Daily Burn Kettlebells! I'll be buying Les Mills Pump too now that it's on sale! If you buy  it, make sure you get it from a coach to get your free DVD.

BodyMedia Screen Shot

Another unimpressive screen shot. I still got 300 calories though. I'm not sure when the Bluetooth connection died, but I think it was close to the end. I don't normally get much more than 20 minutes of Total Activity.


Want to Learn More? Watch the video

If you're interested in buying PiYo, make sure you buy it from a Coach so you get the extra DVD for free. If you don't have a coach, you can buy it through me at my Beachbody page




PiYo DEFINE YOURSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment