Tuesday, October 14, 2014

Review of Beachbody PiYo Day 44


Day 44: Sweat

Today was Sweat again. If you've been reading along, I'm not very fond of Sweat. I'll be happy when this round of PiYo is done so I don't have to do Sweat again. I will say though, that Sweat is indeed growing on me. Maybe it's because I dislike Drench more than Sweat that while doing Sweat I'm just happy that it's not Drench. The Warrior segment on this is no problem now. I suck at the Runner's Balance thing, but the rest of the segment no longer feels like we're racing through a bunch of moves. My balance is much better. The only part that's tough in that segment now is that my toes hurt when pushing off to pull up my leg that's lunging back. It's not a huge deal though.

I'm still not able to get through the Down Dog segment without a break. My shoulders just can't handle it. This seems to actually be getting worse instead of better. The more I work at getting low on my push ups the harder it gets to do this Down Dog segment. 

I'm getting a lot better with the push ups. I'm trying more of them on my toes. I'm getting a little bit lower with them. I still have this irrational fear of that I'm going to fall on my face (literally) and break my nose or my jaw. My husband suggested putting a pillow on the floor. I'm going to try that and see how it goes. I'll fill you in on Saturday when I do Drench again or tomorrow if there are push ups in Core. I can't remember. Tomorrow is Core and the day after is Buns. I'm also supposed to start Kettlebells with Daily Burn tomorrow, but I'm not really sure how that's going to go. I'm pretty beat up right now. My legs are tingly, my shoulders are sore and my chest is pretty weak. I'm pretty sure I'll feel it in my pecs tomorrow and I never feel it in my pecs! 

BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here is another unimpressive screen shot. Not much of a burn for 37 minutes and not much total activity for 37 minutes, but I'm okay with it. My body is telling me that I got a good workout in this morning. I'm sure all of this tingling is burning extra calories.




Want to Learn More? Watch the video

If you're interested in buying PiYo, make sure you buy it from a Coach so you get the extra DVD for free. If you don't have a coach, you can buy it through me at my Beachbody page




PiYo DEFINE YOURSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment