Sunday, October 12, 2014

Review of Beachbody PiYo Day 42 Six Weeks Done!


Day 42: Sweat

Yesterday was Drench, today is Sweat, tomorrow is Sculpt and then it's back to Sweat. This is just a mean mean mean little schedule. I woke up a bit sore. It was possibly from my little "run" yesterday. I'll write more about that later. I wasn't in the mood to workout and I really didn't want to do Sweat, but I did it. It wasn't really that bad either. I did fine in the Warrior segment. In the past, I've had issues with that one, but it was fine today. Maybe because it's so much easier than the Flow segment in Drench. I'm not sure. I just know that I didn't hate it. I was dripping sweat all over the place though. I did't do so well with the Split Down Dog segment. I still bail on that segment before it's done. My shoulders hurt during it and I just have such a hard time breathing all flipped over like that. My goal is to get through that segment without taking a break during it before I'm done with this round of PiYo. I've got two more chances to try for that!

BodyMedia Screen Shot

Another unimpressive screen shot, but I just don't care. I've made it through 6 weeks of PiYo. This is a program that I never thought I'd get through the first week. It's been rough and there have been days that I didn't want to do it. There have been days where I totally messed with the schedule, but I've done all 6 weeks worth of workouts. It took doubling up on some, but I've gotten through all of them. With only two weeks left, I know I can get through this and earn my T-shirt.



Want to Learn More? Watch the video

If you're interested in buying PiYo, make sure you buy it from a Coach so you get the extra DVD for free. If you don't have a coach, you can buy it through me at my Beachbody page




PiYo DEFINE YOURSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment