Sunday, October 12, 2014

Review of Beachbody PiYo Day 41


Day 41: Drench

Drench twice in one week is just cruel. As you all know by now, I'm not a fan of Drench. I discovered during this time around that if I just skip the high lunge during the Flow section, I don't feel like I'm going to pass out and I keep up with them much better. I still couldn't handle the entire section with the Split Down Dog, but I did try to do the part where she talks about the PiYo flip up off my knee. That thing is brutal! I actually fell down while doing the Flow section. I probably could have tried not to, but I thought I would hurt myself more by fighting it than just going with it. Only two weeks left of PiYo, but I still have to do Drench three more times. Not nice people, not nice at all. 

BodyMedia Screen Shot

Wow, I got up to 18 minutes of activity on this one!  Woot woot!


Want to Learn More? Watch the video

If you're interested in buying PiYo, make sure you buy it from a Coach so you get the extra DVD for free. If you don't have a coach, you can buy it through me at my Beachbody page



PiYo DEFINE YOURSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment