Sunday, October 12, 2014

Review of Beachbody PiYo Day 37 and 38


Day 37: Core

Today is the day to get caught up! I had the choice of Hardcore on the Floor, (the free workout you get if you sign up with a coach) or Core. I picked Core because I knew I wouldn't have time to watch Hardcore on the floor again to blog about it. This week is just screwy! Okay, so I LOVE this workout. I have no idea why, but I really do. I feel like an oaf while doing the stand up section, but all of the stuff on the floor is great. I remember thinking that the Criss Cross section was never ending, but I can totally get through it without stopping. My form still isn't all that pretty. I don't get my legs down near the floor, but I'm okay with that! I wish this workout was on the calendar more often! 

BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here is the rather unimpressive BodyMedia screen shot. I'm surprised that I got a whole minute of total activity. I'm curious which section that was in. I no longer really care about these screen shots. I use the workout tab out of habit now. I post them on here to have a record of them, but I just don't care about them anymore. PiYo is making me stronger. I know that. It's not a huge calorie burn even though she talks about it being one. I'm okay with that. I'll let my sore muscles be the indicator of my success with this and not the numbers on this screen shot.  


Day 38: Buns

I actually did Buns before doing Core. I didn't think I'd have the stamina to get through Buns if I did Core first. It was a good decision. I really like this workout too. There are things that are hard, but I can keep up. I have to skip a couple reps here and there, but it doesn't throw me of my whole game. I'm not floundering around. This workout is killer on the buns and thighs. My legs were burning!!!

 BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here is yet another unimpressive screen shot. 


Want to Learn More? Watch the video

If you're interested in buying PiYo, make sure you buy it from a Coach so you get the extra DVD for free. If you don't have a coach, you can buy it through me at my Beachbody page




PiYo DEFINE YOURSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment