Sunday, October 12, 2014

Review of Beachbody PiYo Day 39


Day 39: Sculpt

Day 39 was Sculpt. I like this workout because it's different than the others, but it's torture. My triceps are so wimpy. I'm getting stronger, but I'm still wimpy there. This thing has tricep dips. It also has all of the other things that I hate like pushups, squats and lunges. This workout is like doing a workout video. I know this is a workout video, but I prefer to do things like Les Mills Combat that let me think I'm doing something fun. This one is only in the program twice more. I will probably include this in my Les Mills Combat / PiYo hybrid even though it's torture. It's torture in a good way. 

BodyMedia Screen Shot

Another lackluster screen shot. I don't have much to say about it. 


Want to Learn More? Watch the video

If you're interested in buying PiYo, make sure you buy it from a Coach so you get the extra DVD for free. If you don't have a coach, you can buy it through me at my Beachbody page



PiYo DEFINE YOURSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment