Thursday, October 16, 2014

Carrot, Broccoli and Celery Juice


Carrot, Broccoli and Celery Juice


I've wanted to get back to juicing. I got bored with my spinach juice, so I set out to do something else green. After I got the results back that my thyroid was normal, I decided to add broccoli into my life. I found a recipe for Carrot, Broccoli, Celery Juice.

I forgot to take pictures of the ingredients. Oopsy. This was the first recipe where I had more pulp than juice. I only ended up with about a cup of juice with all of that stuff in there. The juice looks a little browner in the picture than it was in real life, but it was a bit brownish.

It tasted HORRIBLE! I managed to choke it down by chugging it, but it was hard. The guys at work were highly amused at the faces that I made while drinking it. I need to use up the broccoli that I have, but I need to find something to mask the flavor. I'll try some fruit and the lemon trick that worked for the spinach juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment