Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Review of Graze.com Box 41

What it is and why I get it

Graze.com is a mail order snack subscription service. They send you four yummy snacks each week and you give them $6.49. You can get your first and fifth boxes free if you use a referral code. Mine is JAIMIE49P. The snacks are awesome, so sign up for a free box!

The Packaging

The snacks are in a rigid plastic container with peel away plastic film lids. They are all bundled up into a paperboard container. The top image changes periodically.


Fruit and Seed Flapjack

This is a rustic rolled oat flapjack with mixed seeds and fruits. I love flapjacks! They are super yummy. They make my day better. The world would be a better place with more flapjacks in it. This is my favorite flavor too! 


Strawberry Shortcake

This had sponge drops, strawberry drops, pistachios and yogurt strawberries. I have to say that this was delicious. The strawberry drops even looked like little strawberries. I'm not really sure why it had pistachios in it, but whatever. Okay, so this has an ingredient called Shellac in it. I'm trying to read the ingredients in all of my food and not eat anything that I don't recognize. So I looked up Shellac to find out what it was. It's the excretion from some kind of bug. Okay so people eat bugs in some countries, but I'm not really into eating bug secretion. It might be perfectly healthy for me, but I marked this trash. I didn't actually look it up until after I ate it. I wish I had checked first!


Triple Berry Smoothie

 This has mini strawberries, blueberries, cranberries and bananas. I'm getting used to the bananas, but still not a huge fan. I love the rest especially the mini strawberries. Super yummy little things. I've got this marked Like and will keep it that way.


Chocolate Pecan Pie

This has chocolate fudge, dates and pecans. I've had this marked Like, but the pecans are getting annoying. I'm just not a fan of pecans apparently. I'm going to mark it Trash now. I shouldn't be eating the fudge pieces anyway. 


Nutritional Facts

Here are the nutritional facts. I like that they added the ingredients to it. However, now it really shows me all of the ingredients so then I have to read them and find out that some of the yummy things are not things I want to eat.


No comments:

Post a Comment