Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Review of Beachbody PiYo Day 30


Day 30: Sweat

Today was Day 30 of PiYo which means it was Sweat again! This seems to be quite the popular workout in this program. It's not my favorite, but it's growing on me. I wasn't a fan the first day, but the more I do it, the better I get and the more I'm okay with it. I'm still not able to finish the Down Dog Split section. I had to go to Child's Pose a couple times, but in my defense, this time, I did the knee thing like the modifier did which made it much more intense. Normally, I sit there watching them trying to figure out what they were doing and how the modifier was modifying it, but this time, I just went at it. I still suck at the Runner's Balance thing, but I'm getting better on one leg....not so much on the other leg though. 

Tomorrow is supposed to be Core and the day after is Drench. However, I have a doctor's appointment tomorrow and I can't eat before I go. I'm thinking it's not a good idea to workout if I can't eat! I was hoping to keep a Friday rest day so we could do the hike that we had planned on Saturday, but we'll see what happens. 

BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here is another rather unimpressive screen shot from my BodyMedia device. I've come to terms with the fact that I'm just not going to be burning crazy calories during this workout. This is now just about getting stronger and doing better squats, lunges and push ups. 

Want to Learn More? Watch the video

If you're interested in buying PiYo, make sure you buy it from a Coach so you get the extra DVD for free. If you don't have a coach, you can buy it through me at my Beachbody page




PiYo DEFINE YOURSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment