Sunday, September 28, 2014

Review of Beachbody PiYo Day 28 Four Weeks Done!

Day 28: Sweat

The first time I did this workout required 2 rest days! After that, it hasn't been nearly that bad. The workout is still crazy intense, but I'm not in pain the next day. There were so many squats and lunges! We also have burpees in this one. I just want burpees out of my life! I'm hoping that there are no Burpees in my Daily Burn Kettlebell workout that I'm starting in about two weeks. I got through the squats without taking a break this time! I did horribly slow burpees! I wasn't able to get through all of the Split Down Dog stuff though. I ended up in Child's Pose for a bit because I just couldn't keep doing it. I tried out my yoga gloves and socks for the first time today. I'm not really sure how I feel about them. They seemed helpful in some parts and distracting in other parts. They made it harder for me to switch legs when we were doing the Low Lunge stuff, but they helped with slipping in the Down Dog sections. I'm getting better with the Tricep Pushups. 

BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here is another sad little screen shot. I was sweating my butt off, but the BodyMedia device thinks I was only moving around for 10 minutes. It's soooooo annoying! 

Want to Learn More? Watch the video

If you're interested in buying PiYo, make sure you buy it from a Coach so you get the extra DVD for free. If you don't have a coach, you can buy it through me at my Beachbody page



PiYo DEFINE YOURSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment