Sunday, September 28, 2014

Review of Beachbody PiYo Day 27


Day 27: Strength Intervals

Day 27 was Strength Intervals. It was my second time doing this workout. The first time I did it was on Day 19. I wasn't a fan of it that time. My foot had finally been feeling normal and the last time I did this one, it was jacked up again. Fortunately, this time it didn't happen. I'm still not a fan of this workout though. It was a lot of running in place and it had burpees. We all know how much I hate burpees. I managed to get through the workout without too much difficulty though. I stopped one or two moves just a smidge before she had us stop. I needed a water break more than anything. 

BodyMedia Screen Shot

I got 6 minutes of vigorous activity! I was so excited to see that! Woot Woot! That's all I have to say.

Want to Learn More? Watch the video

If you're interested in buying PiYo, make sure you buy it from a Coach so you get the extra DVD for free. If you don't have a coach, you can buy it through me at my Beachbody page




PiYo DEFINE YOURSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment