Monday, September 15, 2014

Review of Beachbody PiYo Day 15


Day 15: Define: Upper Body

Today was Day 15 and I did the Day 15 workout. I'm so happy to be on track. However, it didn't change my confusion with the schedule. I know I start my workout week on a Monday, but it's Monday. The calendar has the days of the week at the top, but it starts off with Monday instead of Sunday like a normal calendar. I just can't seem to figure out what workout I'm supposed to do! It's very taxing on my brain. Yes, I agree. I'm a dork. I thought today was going to be Buns, but it was Define: Upper Body. 

I did this workout for the first time on Day 3 of PiYo. You can read a play by play of the workout if you'd like. I've done this workout a total of four times and this was the last day that it's in the program. I'm a bit sad to see it go. I was just getting good at it.  

I'm still not in love with Criss Cross (bicycles) and PiYo Pedal, but I'm getting better at them. The V-sit thing is way more comfortable now that I have an exercise mat! I have a gigantic rear end, so why is it that sitting on the floor in a V-sit was so painful before? Don't have have like oodles of fat padding my bones? How can there be no at over my sit bones! Madness I say, simply madness. I did the Side Planks again without putting my knee down. I couldn't hold it for the entire time, but I held it for a long time. I'm not so sure that I had perfect form, but I was close. :)

The tricep push ups are still killing me. Either I'm a complete box of rocks or she's just wrong about having my elbows in making them so much easier. I can't even do them well on my knees. I've just given up trying to do them her way. I'm staying on my toes and only going down an inch or two to try and get better at them. When I get really bummed about not going down very far, I go down on my knees and go nose to the floor.

Tomorrow is Buns! It will be my first time doing this workout. I'm sure that will be fun since I've got a mystery shop at a grocery store after work. Hopefully, I'll be able to walk!

BodyMedia Screen Shot

I don't have a BodyMedia screen shot for today. The Bluetooth connection died shortly after I started the workout. It counted about 3 calories and 6 steps and then just died. 

Want to Learn More? Watch the video

If you're interested in buying PiYo, make sure you buy it from a Coach so you get the extra DVD for free. If you don't have a coach, you can buy it through me at my Beachbody page




PiYo DEFINE YOURSELF

No comments:

Post a Comment