Friday, July 11, 2014

Review of Beachbody Les MIlls Combat Day 26

What I did and why

Today was Day 26 of Les Mills Combat. I'm doing the Warrior program so it was Power HIIT (it's really not though. It should have been Combat 45, but I goofed). This is the HIIT workout that I don't hate. I"m not in love with this one, but I don't hate it, so that's good right?

Power HIIT

This is a 30 minute workout. It's all about lunges, squats and burpees! It's way better than Shock Plyo, but it still isn't fun for me. You can read a play by play of the workout on Day 2 of Les Mills Combat. I tried to do less of the modifications this time. When we did the sumo squats and they jumped in and out of them, I did as many as I could with the jumping. I missed a couple, but I got most of them! I was pretty happy about that. I also did the mountain climbers up off my knees for most of them. I still have to modify the burpees and the inchworms. I do all of the push ups on my knees too. I"m making progress though. The workout seemed to be over rather quickly. The first time it seemed like it was never ending, but I didn't really pay attention to the timer this time. 

I just discovered that I actually did the wrong workout this morning. I was supposed to do Combat 45. Oopsy. Well, I'll just do that one tomorrow. Next week is combat all week long! I don't have any HIIT workouts! I'm soooooooooo excited! In four days, I'll be halfway through the program! Woot Woot! 

BodyMedia Screen Shots

I'm not really sure what I did wrong with this workout. My calorie burn sucked. I have 1 extra minute of vigorous activity, but 6 minutes less of total activity and about 50 calories less burned. I did the jumping for the sumo squats! I just don't know what to say. I'm also pretty bummed that I did the wrong stinking workout! UGH!


No comments:

Post a Comment