Sunday, July 6, 2014

Beachbody Les Mills Combat Day 21

What I did and why

Today was Day 21 for Les Mills Combat. I'm doing the Warrior program, so day 21 was a REST DAY! I LOVE rest day! I can't actually rest on rest day though. The whole point of doing these exercise DVDs is to lose weight and build up my endurance so I can go hiking. Sundays are hiking day! Well, Saturdays are sometimes hiking day. This week it was Friday and Sunday that were hiking days. On Friday we went to the Dee Wright Observatory and today we went to Hand Lake

Here is my Why. (As in Why am I doing this?)

These are some of my favorite pictures from recent hikes. I need to keep doing these DVDs and others like them so I can get to some of the harder hikes that will give me even more spectacular views. I want to hike Scott Pass, Black Crate, Three Finger Jack, Broken Top and South Sister to name a few. These are currently not within my abilities, but some of my recent hikes have proven that I'm getting better, I'm getting stronger, and I have more endurance. I'm not stopping nearly as much as I did when I was 20 pounds ligher than I am now. I don't want to die at the end of the hikes that I'm doing. I feel good! I might not be losing crazy weight on this program, but I'm stronger, and that's all I care about. 







No comments:

Post a Comment