Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Graze.com Box 24 Review


What it is and why I get it

This is a snack subscription service with the yummiest pre-portioned snacks ever. I get them because they are yummy and pre-portioned. You don't get to decide what is in each box, but you do get to tell them what you like, what you love, what you're willing to try and what you never want to send to you ever. It's $6.00 a box. You can set them up to be weekly or every other week. I was able to get them to set me up with one box every week and then an extra box every 4th week so I could have one snack a day during work. There are four snacks in a box and five work days in a week so you can see how that math wasn't working fro me. They come in an environmentally friendly paperboard box. The inside image changes around. 


Pomodoro Rustichella

This has cheese croutons, tomato baguettes and tomato and herb almonds. I really like this snack even though I should mark it Trash since it has processed food in it and I'm trying to rid my life of that. I also end up making this my last snack because it's not filled with sugary dried fruits. It doesn't mean I don't like it. It just means that I really like my sweet snacks midmorning! My job is stressful and stressful situations make me want sugar snacks! I had this in Box 20 even though I called it by the wrong name, and Box 15. I'm going to leave it as Like.


Honeycomb Flapjack

This is a rustic rolled oat flapjack with honeycomb and chocolate. What's not to love about that? I've had this in Box 14 and Box 6. I loved it both times before and I loved it this time. I just love the taste and texture of these flapjacks. I haven't had a bad flapjack yet.  


Hot Cross Yum

This has orange raisins, sponge pieces and cinnamon honey almonds. I had this in Box 18, Box 7, and Box 1. I marked it Like back then and left it like today. I love the little sponge pieces and the flavored raisins. The almonds are yummy but they are hard as well. I'm sure this is loaded with sugar too. 


Tuttie Fruitti

This has pineapple, cherry raisins, blueberry cranberries & raisins. I had this in Box 17 and Box 10. I loved it both times before and I loved it this time. Dried pineapple is really growing on me and having all of those yummy raisins in there. Yum Yum Yum! Love Love Love!  


Nutritional Information

Here is the nutrition card that comes with it. It also has the expiration dates for the products. 


No comments:

Post a Comment