Friday, June 20, 2014

Beachbody Les Mills Combat Day 4 Review


What I did and why

Okay so Day 4 of Les Mills Combat Warrior program is a REST DAY! Woot Woot! However, I'm in a 43 day activity challenge so I couldn't just sit on my butt and do nothing all day. Although, I did try really hard to do just that. I was pretty tired when I woke up and wasn't in the mood to do anything. I figured I would just go for a walk after work, but I didn't realize that my husband had taken the day off. When I got home, he had dinner ready for me and I needed to eat it while it was hot. I couldn't go for a walk. I asked if he wanted to go for a walk after dinner. While he was willing to do it, I could tell that he didn't want to. After dinner, I knew that I needed some time to digest my food before doing anything. It was getting pretty close to 7:00 PM so I finally got up and used my step. You can read about my 20 minute workout. I like rest days! 

No comments:

Post a Comment