Saturday, May 31, 2014

Graze.com Review 21st Box

What it is and why I get it


Graze.com is a mail order healthy snack subscription service. You give them $6.00 per box and they give you four super awesome snacks. I love that they come in individual packages instead of just a big bag that I have to measure out. I can just grab a snack and go. The names are usually fun and the ingredients are always great. I don't always love the combinations, but I love trying new things. Well, back up a set here. I hate trying new things, but for some reason, I love trying these snacks! 

The Packaging

This is what the box looks like. It's a nice environmentally friendly paperboard. 


This is the inside of the box. The top image changes around. I'm not sure how many there are because every time I think I've had them all, another one shows up. The snacks are in rigid plastic with peel away plastic film tops. 


Summer Berry Flapjack

This is a rustic rolled oat flapjack with berry-infused cranberries. I had this in Box 16, Box 10, and Box 4. I love the flapjacks. I'm always happy to get a flapjack. They are usually the snack that I go for first. They are just super yummy. They're kind of like a granola bar, but way way better! The summer berry is awesome because of the sweetness of the berries!   


Apple Crumble

This has apple, raisins and cinnamon honey almonds. I'm not a huge fan of dried apples, but in this they aren't as bad. I like the honey almonds and raisins are always a win for me. I had this in Box 13. I marked it Like then and I'll leave it as Like for now. It wasn't a favorite, but I need to keep things mixed up and can't always have flapjacks and Tropical Daiquiri.  


Salted Fudge & Peanut Cookie

This contained salted peanuts, redskin peanuts, vanilla fudge and mini chocolate cookies. This was a first for me. According to the package, it's new! I loved the mini chocolate cookies. They tasted sweet and salty. That's a killer combo for me. I adore sweet and salty! I'm not a huge fan of redskin peanuts, but with a big mix of stuff like in this one, it was okay since they weren't the main item in the thing. It was a good snack size. I marked it as Like instead of Love because I should not eat this too often. 


Triple Berry Smoothie

This had mini strawberries, blueberries, cranberries and banana. I'm not a fan of dried bananas or fresh ones either, but in this snack they just worked. They didn't taste all dried out and nasty. It's hard to describe the texture, but it worked. I liked it. I had this in Box 15, (Box 15 is an interesting thing to look back at. I must have been in a mood that day. There were few words. I also had it in Box 8.  I marked it like at some point and I'm leaving it as Like now. 


Nutritional Facts

Each box comes with a nutritional fact sheet. It also has the expiration date on it.


Referral Code

If you want to try out Graze.com, you can use my referral code to get the first and fifth boxes free. If you sign up without a referral code, you only get the first box free. My code is JAIMIE49P. You get two free boxes, and I get $1.00 off of a box or I can donate the money to their food education program. 

No comments:

Post a Comment