Friday, January 22, 2021

iFIt Heart to Heart on Failure

 I did this walk on Wednesday and today is Friday. It was a little over two miles so I had to wake up early! I hate waking up early! I did it though. This walk was in a giant national park in England. There were some animals wandering around and also some big giant rock formations. The trainer was another new one for me. His name is Alex Gregory. I will have to see if there are things he's done that I can do. I found him interesting and motivational on some level. He is an Olympic rower and he struggled with performance anxiety. He would do great in the races with no meaning, but then he would choke up for the big races like the Olympics. He kept at it though and overcame his issues and did well. 

This walk was easy enough. We never went above an 10% incline. My legs and feet didn't go numb and I don't remember back pain. I hate when I don't write about these on the day I did them since I can't remember everything I wanted to say. For example, I meant to comment on the social distancing and mask wearing in the walk from day two of this series.  Oh well. 


No comments:

Post a Comment