Saturday, February 6, 2016

Review of Beachbody 10 Minute Trainer Day 27: Abs, Upper Body, Cardio



Day 27:

Today was Day 27 of 10 Minute Trainer! It's pretty much the last day of the program. Tomorrow is 10 minutes of Yoga which I love, but it's not really a workout. It's just me stretching everything out. Today was Abs, Upper Body and Cardio. I totally procrastinated on working out today. I did not want to go in there mainly because I didn't want to do the abs workout. I hate working abs! It's torture! I suck at it! I feel like totally fat when I do abs! I eventually got up and got it done though.

Abs

I don't even want to talk about this workout because I was miserable pretty much the entire time. It started off with laying down on the mat which caused a bit of pain in my back. I should probably get a professional massage and see if I can get this kink worked out of my back. I just haven't been able to figure out what position I'm in that's causing this shoulder/back pain. I came up with a new thought and I'll work on that. When I sit on the couch, I have a tendency to hold my phone in my left hand while I lean on my left elbow. I'm going to try not leaning on that elbow and see if that helps with anything. I'm really rambling and not even talking about the workout. I did better with the bicycles. I still suck at the side planks stuff and the regular plank stuff. I just don't understand why this ab workout is so bloody hard when the rest of the program is so doable! You can see all the moves in my post from Day 3 of 10 Minute Trainer

Upper Body

Once I was done with Abs, I should have been rearing to go to get to Upper Body, but I really wasn't. I just was not into working out today. I don't really know why. I know that I desperately want a rest day. A true rest day though. I want the day off of work. I don't want to work out. I want to do nothing but sit on the couch and read or maybe play around a bit on the computer. I did Total Body yesterday, Total Body 2 the day before and Upper Body the day before that. My shoulders hate me right no. They hurt so bad during this workout. I barely made it through a few of these moves, but I got through it and now it's behind me. You can see all the moves on my post from Day 1 of 10 Minute Trainer

Cardio

Once I was done with Upper Body, I just wanted to sit down and do nothing! I kept going though. This is my rebound program. I failed at Hammer & Chisel because I got sick so I was not going to fail at this. I had to finish the last 10 minutes. Oddly enough, I was in a pretty good mood once I was done with those 10 minutes. I felt really accomplished once I was done. I did pretty good with this workout and tried to push myself to go deeper or faster depending on what move I was on. I actually had fun during the Hop Squats at the end! Maybe it was because I knew it was the last time I had to do them during this round! No more hop squats for awhile! Although, I'm still going to do the upgraded workouts so they might involve hop squats. I'm not sure yet! I hope not! I'm all giddy because I'm done! I survived the program. Woot woot! I still have Yoga tomorrow, but that's easy peasy.

Polar M400 

I forgot to stop the workout once I was done. I sat on the floor and watched previews of T25. I've thought about doing T25, but um, not so much after watching the previews. I watched the first five minutes of Gamma Speed and the first three or four minutes of Alpha Cardio. There's no rest! I thought 21 Day Fix and 21 Day Fix Extreme were hard with the short rests between moves, but there was seriously no rest at all during what I saw in both workouts and this wasn't easy stuff either! Gamma Speed was insane! I don't even think my brain would be able to convince my feet and hands to move in the right directions let alone survive the moves without rest. Alpha Cardio wasn't as bad, but it was still non stop. He started out with an easy move and then increased the intensity, but there was no rest! Okay now I'm rambling. 


Want to learn more? Watch the video!

If you want to learn more about the program, check out the video. If you decide you want to buy it, make sure you buy it from a Beachbody Coach so you get the free workout that comes with it. If you don't have a coach, you can get it from me. You can do the program for free if you sign up for the free trial of the Club Membership at Team Beachbody. With the trial, you get 30 days access to all of the workout programs in the Member Library of On Demand. 10 Minute Trainer is one of the programs and since it's a 4 week program, you can complete the program before the trial is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment