Monday, January 18, 2016

Review of Beachbody 10 Minute Trainer Day 7: Yoga Flex - 1 Week Done



Day 7: Yoga Flex 

Day 7 was Yoga Flex. It was nice only having one workout. It's not so nice not having a rest day. It was 10 minutes of Yoga so it's not like it was some strenuous workout or anything, but it was a workout which means I didn't get a day where I could just do nothing! We were supposed to do absolutely nothing yesterday. We weren't going to leave the house, but Saturday didn't go so well so we had to do stuff on Sunday that we didn't get done on Saturday. We started out okay by sleeping in, but then I had to do dishes and take a shower. Then hubs decided he wanted to go out to breakfast since he got shafted the day before. Then we had to do grocery shopping. We decided not to go "into town:" for that and just did it at the local grocery store which is crazy expensive. Once we got back home, I played around on mTurk for a good chunk of the day. I putzed around until around 5:00 and then finally forced myself into the workout room. I was so cold I ended up using my Yoga socks and Yoga gloves. I even kept my sweatshirt on. I really didn't want to work out at all, but I knew that I had to and I knew that it was only 10 minutes of Yoga.

My husband told me to just skip it, but I just failed on Hammer and Chisel, I couldn't skip a workout in my first program after my Hammer and Chisel failure. I got in there and I did it. I worked on my form too. I don't open up enough in whatever move we're doing so I worked on that. I listened to his comments this time and really tried to focus on his notes. I didn't realize that I wasn't opening myself up in Right Angle. I always focused on getting my hand flat on the floor, but I didn't realize that in order to do that, it meant that I wasn't getting as much of a stretch in my upper body. I'm going to work on my form for this one until I get it right.

I didn't do a Polar M400 screen shot because it was only 10 minutes of Yoga. I'm not knocking Yoga since I love Yoga, but it wasn't much of a calorie burn so I didn't bother with the strap to do the screen shots.

One Week Is Done!!!

I'm so excited that I got through the first week of the program. I didn't think I'd have problems with the workouts, but I wasn't sure about my motivation. I'm having trouble getting my nutrition back under control again. I was doing so well before I got sick. I was losing weight and I was eating well. I didn't feel like crappola all the time. I've got so many excuses right now. I just need to get those under control. 

Want to learn more? Watch the video!

If you want to learn more about the program, check out the video. If you decide you want to buy it, make sure you buy it from a Beachbody Coach so you get the free workout that comes with it. If you don't have a coach, you can get it from me. You can do the program for free if you sign up for the free trial of the Club Membership at Team Beachbody. With the trial, you get 30 days access to all of the workout programs in the Member Library of On Demand. 10 Minute Trainer is one of the programs and since it's a 4 week program, you can complete the program before the trial is complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment