Sunday, November 15, 2015

Review of 21 Day Fix Day 14: Yoga Fix Extreme - Two weeks done!


Day 14: Yoga Fix Extreme


Today was Day 14 of 21 Day Fix Extreme which was Yoga Fix Extreme. I love yoga. This is hard yoga, but I still like it. I love feeling all stretched out when it's done. I don't do well with the balance stuff in this one. Royal Dancer is kinda fun though. I have to stand close to my TV stand and then just tap my hand down onto it if I'm about to lose it. It's easier to do that than to let my foot fall and then work on getting back into the pose.

My outer hip area was pretty sore today from all the curtsy lunges yesterday and my shoulders were sore, but that was about it as far as soreness. I had to stick with the modified person most of the time and sometimes I even had to modify more than she did. There's a section where we go down into a runner's lunge. Then we put a knee down and pick up the foot. Then we reach back and grab that foot. I can't do that. There's also a section where they go into a lock up after doing an extended angle. I just reach back so my torso is twisted and reach through with the other arm, but my hands come no where close to touching. I also have to stay in standing pigeon the whole time during that sequence because I can't bring my foot out straight and then over to the side.

After I was done, I sat on the couch and told hubby that I felt like I had been drawn and quartered without the quartering. I felt like two inches taller because my legs just felt completely stretched out. I really need to do more yoga. 

Polar M400 Screen Shots


Here are the screen shots. Those spikes in the beginning sections are when I was holding poses like Warrior 1, Warrior 2, Warrior 3, Half Moon and Crescent. It might have spiked during chair too. I don't do well with chair. 

Want to learn more? Watch the video!

If you decide you want to try the program out, be sure to buy it from a coach so you get the free DVD that you can't get through other sources. If you don't have a coach, you can sign up with me. 

Edited to put the video at the bottom since I wasn't paying attention the first time!

No comments:

Post a Comment