Sunday, August 16, 2015

Rockin' Body Day 27: House Your Body



Day 27: House Your Body

Day 27 of the advanced calendar was supposed to be Rock It Out and Party Express, but I had a hike planned for Sunday, so I didn't want to do Rock It Out and make my glutes all sore for the hike. I did Rock It Out the previous Saturday when I was supposed to do House Your Body because I read the wrong calendar, so I just did House Your Body on Day 27. I ran out of time to do Party Express so I just skipped it. I might feel guilty about that, but I'll get over it.

I really like House Your Body. I had fun doing it the last time I did it, but this time was even more fun. I'm not sure what the change was. It's possible it was just some subconscious thing because of all the Define Your Life podcasts I've been listening to. Maybe it was because my diet has been better. Maybe it was because I got to sleep in for the first time in what seems like an eternity. Maybe it was because I ate breakfast and I normally do my workouts on an empty stomach. Maybe it was because I knew it was the last day so I was putting extra oomph in it. I don't know what it was, but I know it was a blast. 

It started out a little rough though because my husband was awake and in the living room. I had the workout room door open. At any moment he could have walked by and watched me look like an idiot, but I got over it. I was rocking this workout! Most of the time, I try to watch the TV to make sure that I'm doing the moves right, but I felt confident that I was doing them right. I just danced and danced and danced! I used the weighted wrist bands for this one too. I totally got immersed in this workout. I let go of feeling like an idiot and just did it! 

I did most of the bouncing stuff in this workout. I didn't really do the hops between some of the lunge type moves, but there was a bunch of hopping left and right. I started off with keeping my toes on the floor and just picking my heels up, but that was while we were "marking the move" still. Once we got into the "moving" part, I jumped and I jumped high! I had so much fun with the jumping. My arms were flapping around and I was having a blast. After I was done, I wanted to buy a trampoline! Jumping like that was fun! 

I need to do all of these workouts again so I can record them to add to the blog, but for now, this was the last workout of the program. I'm going to do Cize next. That is going to be so much fun! 

Polar M400 Screen Shots

Here are the Polar M400 screen shots for the workout. I had a record calorie burn for Aerobics on this one. My heart rate was mainly in the 4 range. Woot Woot!










No comments:

Post a Comment