Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Rockin' Body Day 22: Hip Hop


Day 22: Hip Hop

Monday on the Advanced Calendar, was Hip Hop. I also discovered that the end of last week was messed up! I'm not sure what happened with this program, but I have just not gotten the calendar right for so many different reasons. The end of last week was wrong because I lost access to Beachbody on Demand, so I Googled the Advanced Calendar, but it came up with the regular calendar which ended with Booty Time, but it should have been House Your Body. Oh well. I'll get over it. 

So Hip Hop went okay for me. It's one of the more difficult workouts for me in terms of choreography, but I still have fun doing it. I'm going to nail it one of these days. Unfortunately, Day 22 was the last day that it shows up on the calendar, but I plan to do them all again so I can record me doing them so I can show other people how easy the choreography is. I realize that I just said this choreography is challenging for me and easy at the same time. It's mostly easy stuff, but there are things in this one that you learn in Shaun T's Dance Party which I didn't have access to until Saturday of last week and I haven't done Shaun T's Dance Party yet since it hasn't been on the calendar since I got the DVDs. 

It was nice getting back to a dance workout. Since I did so much Booty Time and Rock It Out last week, I didn't do much dancing. I feared dancing workouts in the beginning, but now I want to do them every day instead of doing the strength type ones. I'm sure I should analyze the why of that, but I don't really care.

I used my new hand held weights for this one. I didn't get the weighted wrist bands with my Beachbody order, so I thought maybe they had discontinued them since I got a 21 Day Fix sweatband instead, but they are sending them 2nd day air. I should have them Thursday. Since I thought they were no longer available, I bought a set of some walking weights from Walmart over the weekend. I used them during this workout. They were quite comfy to hold, but I couldn't use them for the entire workout. I did use them for a large portion of it though. I think they'll come in handy for Rock It Out and since they are two pounds, I think they'll come in handy if I do another round of Body Beast.

Polar M400 Screen Shots

I was thinking that this workout was going to break my calorie burn record, but it didn't. My heart rate stayed in the three zone for the bulk of it. 







No comments:

Post a Comment