Saturday, June 6, 2015

Zen Labs Couch to 5K C25K Week 2 Day 2


C25K Week 2 Day 2

It was chilly again, so I went out with a sweatshirt. I didn't use my arm band for my phone. I just kept it in my pocket again. I didn't have any mishaps with the app this time. I was pretty happy about that. I didn't have to look at the app this time to see how much further I had to go. I discovered that I was going just under half a lap during my running intervals. That made it easier to get through the running segments. My breathing after the run wasn't so good. I was doing a lot of coughing. I felt good throughout the day though. I never understood the post workout high that people talk about, but I do seem to be in a better mood after my runs. I felt good during the running segments. I felt like I could have gone longer. Towards the end of the workout, I was feeling a little bit blah though. I was definitely ready to be done with the running segments. I'm contemplating eating a pre-run snack, but it's complicated because I run 10 minutes after I wake up. I don't like eating right after I wake up and I don't want to run right after waking up. I can't wake up any earlier because I already don't get enough sleep. I'm still thinking about this whole food pre-run thing. 

The screen shots above are the C25K app after I finished the workout. The middle screen shot is from the BodyMedia Link app after the workout. The third screen shot is from the Jawbone UP3 app after the workout. I like how the Jawbone UP3 app looks. I love the graph at the top from the workout. I'm not a huge fan of the app's functionality, but I'll get into that at another time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment