Sunday, May 31, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 82: Bulk Arms



Day 82: Bulk Arms

Day 82 for the Lean Program of Body Beast was Bulk Arms. I did this workout in the afternoon because I did C25K in the morning. It took me far too long to get all of my calls done. By the time I was done, I didn't have much time for this workout before hubby got home and we had plans to go out to dinner. I went down in the weights on the concentration hammer curls because I didn't have the time to doink around with pausing the DVD. I did have to pause it earlier in the workout though. I was too slow doing one of the sets and I needed to pause the DVD so I could get the weights set up for the next move. I didn't think I was going to feel it in my biceps the next day, but I did. It's not crazy painful or anything, but I can definitely feel it. It's actually getting a bit more sore as I sit here and type. I was pretty impressed with myself during the tricep kickback section! Normally, I am super slow and I have to take breaks during the last few sets, but I made it through without breaks! I'm pretty sure that's a first for me! I still think the 10 pound weights are too heavy for this section since I don't seem to get a full range of motion, but I don't have 8 pound weights! I think I should invest in some before my next round of Body Beast! I should probably get some 12s too.

The Worksheet

Here's the worksheet! 


BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here's the screen shot. Unimpressive I know. 


No comments:

Post a Comment