Saturday, May 23, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 76: Rest Day


Day 76: Rest Day

Day 76 of Body Beast was Rest Day! I had planned on doing tomorrow's workout today so I could have Sunday as my rest day with hubby, but this morning, I got the crazy idea to start C25K (Couch to 5k). A friend of mine wants to do a 5k with me this summer and she's bugging me to pick a date, so I need to actually do C25K! I had planned on doing 21 Day Fix Extreme after Body Beast, but I'm not sure that I'll be able to pull off 21 Day Fix Extreme and C25K at the same time, so I'm going to put off 21 Day Fix Extreme for now. Tomorrow will be Beast Total Body and then I just have one week left to do C25K and Body Beast at the same time. It will be interesting! I think the plan is to do C25K on Monday and then again on Saturday, but I might do a double workout midweek. If I don't do any editing at night, I could run in the morning and do Beast after work. I'm rambling again. I'm doing a lot of that lately. 

No comments:

Post a Comment