Saturday, May 23, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 75: Build Shoulders


Day 75: Build Shoulders

Day 75 of the Lean Program for Body Beast is Build Shoulders. My shoulders were incredibly wimpy when I started this program. I could barely get through one set of Sagi's 6-Way when I started, Although, I wasn't smart enough to start with my 2 pound weights in the beginning. I'm doing much better with them now! My shoulders are definitely stronger. I don't want to cry getting through this workout. I'm not getting to failure and I can feel a different in my shoulders! The front parts are getting nice and rounded! This workout has the 1, 1, 2 front raises! This must be where I came up with the idea of doing 1, 1, 2 with the front raises in Bulk Shoulders! I felt really good during this workout. I've felt really good all week actually. A few weeks ago, I was so ready for this program to be over. I was going to just stop and move on to something else because I go so bummed about the weight loss and I just was not grooving on some of Bulk Legs and Beast Cardio. I'm glad that I stuck with it. I'm still bummed about the weight gain, but I'm making steps to work on getting those pounds off. I also can't be too freaked out over the weight since I'm still in the same size jeans I was when I started. It is still a bit depressing though that I was so close to going down a size and these are a bit snug now. I can't be too upset though. I'm stronger than I was. I didn't do this to look like Barbie. I don't need to be a twig with the perfect proportions. I just need to be able to make it to the waterfalls that I want to take pictures of! I'm rambling again. 

The Worksheet

Here's the worksheet. I really should work on my handwriting, but who writes anymore! Okay, apparently I do for these worksheets. :)


BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here's the screen shot. I'm not really sure where the 5 minutes of activity came from, but who cares! 



No comments:

Post a Comment