Saturday, May 2, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 51: Bulk Legs



Day 51: Bulk Legs

Day 51 was Bulk Legs. I had to pause this one a lot again. I just can't do lunges as quickly they do. I also can't do the side to side squats as quickly as they do. I definitely felt this workout the next day. It's kinda of weird to me how the leg workout kicks my butt every time, but the arm stuff is just easy peasy no pain the next day. I did change up the weights a little bit. Instead of doing 10 pounds for all of the lunges, I did 5 pounds, 10 pounds and 15 pounds. Maybe that's why it really worked me over. I'm not sure. I only have this workout twice more before my first round of Body Beast is done. I'm not sure how I feel about that because I really don't like the other leg workout. I think I'd rather just do this one four more times!

The Worksheet

Here's the worksheet. I need to work on my handwriting. 


BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here's the BodyMedia screen shot. Look at all those steps! 




5 comments:

  1. Hence you will find some premium media houses keep a record of testimonials of the actors that are collected from the producers, directors and co-workers so that they can provide the directors with the best actors. to learn more

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Works Cited - Paul, Steve. “Prime Male Reviews: Benefits, Side Effects & Where To Buy Guide!” Testosteroneofficial.Com Ie. Testosterone Official, https://testosteroneofficial.com/reviews/prime-male/. Accessed 31 Aug. 2018.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a solitary second abandoned abandoning me in absolute shock.
    wheelchair cushion

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish more authors of this type of content would take the time you did to research and write so well.I am very impressed with your vision and insight. clenbuterol musculation

    ReplyDelete