Saturday, February 28, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 13: Build Chest and Tris


Day 13: Build Chest & Tris

Today was Day 13 of Body Beast. It was Build Chest & Tris. It's my last time doing Build Chest & Tris for about a month. This is my last run through the Build series until I get to the Beast Phase. I was able to up my weights in a lot of the moves. I made it to failure in a few of them also. I had to drop the weights before the set was over and then pick up a smaller weight to get through the set. There was one drop set where I had to drop the weights a couple times to get through it. This was a hard workout! I'm pretty sure I'm going to be quite sore tomorrow. I'm looking forward to finishing out this round and starting on the next round! The next round has Chest on one day and Triceps with Biceps on another day. I'm a bit nervous about that though since I'm afraid the DOMS from one of the days will impact the other day. 

The Worksheet




BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here's my screen shot for the workout. Still not sure how I got five minutes of total activity on here, but I don't care! 




No comments:

Post a Comment