Saturday, February 28, 2015

Beachbody Body Beast Day 11: Shoulders


Day 11: Build Shoulders

The first time I did this workout, I wasn't sore the next day. I thought that was pretty weird because my shoulders are the wimpiest thing on my body! This time, I upped the weights in a few spots. I wasn't able to finish the Sagi Six-Way. I felt like I had really worked my shoulders over pretty well, but I still didn't end up sore the next day. I'm not sure at this point what I need to do to work my shoulders to the point of being sore the next day. I've got this workout one more time before we move on to the Bulk phase. After five weeks of the Bulk phase, we go to the Beast phase which mixes up the Build and the Bulk workouts. Maybe, the Bulk phase will be able to fry out my shoulders. Day 12 is Rest Day! I love Rest Day! 

The Worksheet

 Here's the worksheet. I didn't mark anything on the shrugs. They were doable. I might have been able to do more weight.



BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here is my screen shot. I'm not sure how I got seven minutes of activity, but whatever. I was breathing heavy and sweating like crazy! 



No comments:

Post a Comment