Friday, January 23, 2015

Les Mills Combat Mini Round Day 5


Day 4: Combat Live 30

This was the second time for this workout. I didn't do it while doing the first round of Les Mills Combat because it wasn't on the calendar. I did it after I was done with the round so Shock Plyo would not be my last workout of the round. I didn't remember much about the workout. I did remember that it didn't have a cool down for this one. I tried to give myself extra time to do my own cool down, but I didn't do so well with that. I managed to do a quick shoulder stretch, a little Down Dog and a quad stretch then it was into the shower for me. 

I really liked this workout. It was fast and hard right from the beginning. It had a lot of the same stuff that the regular Combat 30 workout has in it, but the warm up is more intense and it doesn't have a cool down, so I was able to get a ton of vigorous minutes. I did all of the cross jacks and the scissor legs! I'm so happy that I figured out what I was doing wrong with those things. It used to drive me crazy that I was always a step behind, but now I rock those! 

Overall, I was impressed with how well I was able to get through this one. My back half still hurts! The rest day didn't really help with that, but it felt great sleeping in yesterday. 

You can check out a play by play of the workout from my post for Les Mills Combat Day 61

BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here's the screen shot for the workout. Look at all of those vigorous minutes. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment