Saturday, December 6, 2014

Review of Graze.com Box 52

What it is and why I get it

Graze.com is a mail order snack subscription service. They send you healthy snacks and you pay them $6.49 per box. There are four snacks in each box and shipping is included. The snacks are perfectly portioned so you can't over do it! You don't have to measure anything. If you use a referral code, you get your first and fifth boxes free. My code is JAIMIE49P. I love these snacks. I keep them at work for my morning snack.

The Packaging

The snacks are in rigid plastic containers with peel away plastic film lists. They are all bundled up in a paperboard box. The top image changes around a bit. 


Tutti Fruitti 

This has pineapple, cherry raisins, blueberry cranberries and raisins. I really like this snack. Dried fruit is super awesome! It's like candy, but healthy as long as you don't go crazy with it. 


Dark Rocky Road

This had Belgian dark chocolate buttons, cranberries and pecans. I think this was my first time getting this snack. It was pretty yummy. I really like the chocolate! Not a huge fan of the pecans, but they were fresh. I'm just not a big pecan person. 


Key Lime Pie

This had lime raisins, mini meringue, sponge pieces and green raisins. I really like this snack. The mini meringues are super awesome. I love to let them sit on my tongue and just melt away. 


Apple & Cinnamon Flapjack

This is a rustic rolled oat flapjack with apple and cinnamon. I love love love flapjacks! They are super yummy. If everyone had a flapjack a week, there would be less violence in the world.


No comments:

Post a Comment