Tuesday, December 30, 2014

21 Day Fix Day 2 Food


Day 2 Food

I ate a lot of the same stuff as yesterday, but I did do a few changes. 

Breakfast - Shakeology with plain homemade yogurt - 2 Red 

Snack - Graze.com snack called Honey Cashews. I skipped my afternoon cashews so I'll count this as my blue container. It was still a cheat because of the honey drizzled on them. They were yummy!

Snack - Apple and two hard boiled eggs - 1 red 2 Purple (it was a big apple)

Lunch - Salad with chicken breast, a few raisins, and my homemade salad dressing. 4 green (I didn't actually measure them, but I think it was 4), 1 orange, 1 red. The raisins were a cheat, but it wasn't even a full serving and it makes the salad edible.

Snack - 2 banana, oatmeal, raisin cookies and my green juice. The banana, oatmeal cookies are actually in the book as a cheat meal, but they have chocolate chips in theirs and I used raisins. I know that raisins aren't part of the meal plan, but again, it was such a small amount of them that I'm not going to sweat it. So 1-1/2 Purple, 1 Yellow, 3 Green (I'm not sure how to figure out juice on this diet, but I'm going with 16 ounces of juiced vegetables has to count for at least three green)

Dinner - Chicken Breast and rice with beans, corn and diced tomatoes. 2 Red, 3 yellow and I'm not going to worry about where the tomatoes fall into play.

Dessert - Homemade Blueberry Frozen Yogurt and 6 teaspoons of peanut butter. 1/2 purple and a smidge of a red.

Totals

Green 6 -  Purple 4 - Red 6 and a smidge - Yellow 4 - Blue 1 - Orange 1 - Teaspoons 6

No comments:

Post a Comment