Saturday, November 1, 2014

Review of Graze.com Box 46

What it is and why I get it

I'm on my 46th Graze.com snack box! Crazy Crazy! I started getting these back in January. I love getting stuff in the mail and I love healthy snacks! I started getting these because they were portion controlled and it would help me find new foods that I like. I've found some foods that I didn't know I liked and I found some foods that I don't like, but each box is always fun ad exciting! I love opening them up and seeing what's inside! They are $6.49 per box and that includes shipping! That's pretty cheap for healthy portion controlled snacks! If you want to try them out, you can use my referral code. It will get you your first and fifth boxes free. My code is JAIMIE49P.

The Packaging

The snacks are in rigid plastic containers with plastic film peel away lids. They are then put into this handy paperboard box.


Triple Berry Smoothie

This has mini strawberries, blueberries, cranberries and bananas. I love the strawberries! They are super yummy! The cranberries and blueberries are great too. The bananas are good for dried bananas. I'm just not a huge fan of dried bananas. 


Morning Energizer

This has cherries, pear and walnuts. I ended up marking this as Trash because I'm just not a fan of the walnuts. I love the cherries, but that's not enough to get me over the walnuts. 


Honeycomb Flapjack

This is a rustic rolled oat flapjack with honeycomb & chocolate drizzle. I love the flapjacks. This isn't on my top three list of flapjacks, but I still love it. 


Honeycomb Crunch

This has milk chocolate honeycomb, almonds and raisins. I had this way back in box 3. I marked it like then, but I never got it again. The chocolate stuff only comes in the cooler months. I marked it as trash because I'm just not in love with the honeycomb stuff. I'm not a huge fan of almonds by themselves either. If I loved something int it, I would have kept it as Like, but each individual thing is just okay for me. Somehow I managed to miss a picture of it, so I used my old one from back in February.


Nutrition Facts

This is the nutrition card that comes with each box. 


No comments:

Post a Comment