Sunday, November 16, 2014

Review of Daily Burn Day 26: True Beginner Stability and Mobility 2

Day 26: True Beginner Stability and Mobility 2

This was my fourth workout of the day. It wasn't really Day 26, but I don't care! I needed to break up the different workouts that I did today. I'm not really sure what possessed me to do four workouts today, but I did it! 

We started off with some deep breathing and circling of body parts again. It was similar to the first Stability and Mobility workout, but they did mix up the moves a bit. Then we did some chair squats. The people in the video squatted down until they sat in the chair. We did it three times. We went down until the first person hit the chair. Then we got up and did it until the second person hit the chair. Then we got up and did it until the third hit the chair. Then we did it without them in the chair. 

Then we got into the workout. The first one was the Front Step Lunge. We lifted a knee up and then stepped it down in front with a lunge. We built on it by adding a punch and a kick as things went on. Then we did the Side Step Lunge. These were side lunges and then we added a punch to increase the intensity. Then we did a Reverse Step Lunge and added a punch to make it more intense. After that, we had a little rest and then we did the three of those moves again.

Then we cooled down with some stretching. Overall, this was a pretty good workout. It was my fourth of the day so it totally kicked my butt. These are all really good beginner workouts. They are totally doable and he doesn't push you to move faster or get all crazy. 

BodyMedia Screen Shot

Here's the screen shot of the workout. They said I burned some crazy amount of calories, but I don't believe it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment