Wednesday, September 3, 2014

Review of Graze.com 38

What it is and why I get it

Graze.com is a mail order snack subscription service. You give them your credit card number and they send you healthy fun snacks. I'm set up get one box each week and an additional box every four weeks. They will work with you to customize something that works for you. It's $6.49 per box. You get four snacks and they are portion controlled! They are working on a big box where you get five bags with multiple servings, but I like this portion controlled thing. I don't have to worry about cleaning containers or buying zipper bags to control myself. If you ever eat Key Lime Pie you'll understand when I talk about the importance of portion control with these things. I could eat the mini meringues from Key Lime Pie all day long! 

Get your 1st and 5th boxes free!

If you use a referral code, you get your first and fifth boxes free. If you just sign up, you only get one free box! JAIMIE49P is my referral code. You get free boxes and I get $1.00 off a future box or I can donate it to their farming school. I've donated my earnings so far. 

The Packaging

The snacks are in rigid plastic containers with a plastic peel away film lid. They are then placed in a paperboard box. The top image changes periodically. 


Key Lime Pie

It has lime raisins, mini meringues, sponge pieces and green raisins. Okay this one is super yummy, but I should take it off my list because of the whole processed food thing, but I'm keeping it because it's yummy and I can't give up all of my yummies! Not yet I'm just not doing it! I've had this in Box 33, Box 26, Box 19, Box 11, and Box 6. I have it marked Love. In the beginning, I wasn't gaga over the meringue pieces, but then I learned to suck on them. Then I fell in love!   


Scrumptious Blueberry Swirl

It's got blueberry yogurt raisins, raspberry cranberries and black currants. This fits perfectly in with My Mission to Accept Yogurt into My Life! After eating it, I even looked up how to make stuff like this at home. It seems complicated, but I'm going to do it at some point in the near future. Maybe even this weekend! I think this was a new snack for me. I'm not sure if I'm in love with it yet, but I definitely liked it. I'm going to mark it Like. 


Morning Energizer

This has cherry, pear and walnut. I'm not in love with this because of the walnuts, but I love the cherries. The pears are okay. It didn't really energize me this morning, but it was still a good snack. I got this in Box 30 and Box 23. I have it marked as Like, and I'll leave it there even though I'm not gaga over it. It's got healthy stuff in it and I do really like the cherries.   


Apple & Cinnamon Flapjack

It's a rustic rolled oat flapjack with apples and cinnamon. It's pretty yummy. I'm always happy when I get a flapjack. (We are forgetting about the brownie flapjack. It doesn't exist for me). I had this in Box 32, Box 28, Box 22 and Box 11. I marked it Love and it's staying as Love!    


Nutritional Information

Here is the Nutritional Information. According to my rule about the quantity of ingredients, I should ditch the Scrumptious Blueberry Swirl, but I'm not! Since I'm not ditching that, I don't have to ditch the Key Lime Pie either because it has less ingredients! Woot Woot! I love being able to get my way. 




No comments:

Post a Comment