Thursday, September 18, 2014

Graze.com Review of Box 40!

What I get and Why

I made it to Box 40! It didn't dawn on me that it was Box 40 when I opened it. The only thing I was focused on was the fact that it had three flapjacks in it. Graze.com is a mail order snack subscription service. You give them $6.49 for each box and they send you four awesome snacks! I love these things. They are my morning pick me up! If you use a referral code, you get your first and fifth boxes free. My code is JAIMIE49P. I get a buck off a box or I can donate it to the farming school. I've donated them all. The company is coming up with a big box where you can get five multi serving pouches, but these boxes have portion controlled snacks which make them awesome for someone with control issues.

The Packaging

The snacks are in a rigid plastic container with a peel away plastic film lid. They are put into a paperboard box. It's held together with plastic straps. The inside image changes.


Apple Cosmo

This has apples, lime raisins and cranberries. The first few dried apple snacks that I had from graze.com were not very good. They weren't sweet and they were just blah. These apples were YUMMY! I really liked this snack. I think I've had it before, but I can't remember. I have it marked as Like. I'll keep it there. 



Honeycomb Flapjack

This is a rustic rolled oat flapjack with honeycomb and chocolate drizzle. The chocolate drizzle made a mess, but the flapjack was yummy. I still like the Summer Berry and the Fruit and Seed better, but I have this marked Love and will keep it there. 


Chocolate Orange Flapjack

This is a rustic oat flapjack with orange and chocolate. Again, the chocolate made a mess, but it was a yummy snack. I like the hint of orange. I think I would actually like it better without the chocolate which is something I thought I would never say since I'm a chocoholic. Well, not as much lately though. Chocolate makes me mouth feel dirty now and then I feel the need to brush my teeth. 


Summer Berry Flapjack

This is a rustic rolled oat flapjack with berry-infused cranberries. This and the fruit and seed are typically my favorite flavors, but this one didn't do much for me today. I was pretty bummed about that. It was a bit on the dry side and didn't have that super yummy flavor that it usually has. I still have it as Love though. These are one of the higher calorie snacks so I should ditch them, but it's got whole oats so it's for for me right?


Nutritional Facts

Here is the nutrition card. 


No comments:

Post a Comment