Sunday, August 3, 2014

Spinach, Celery, Cucumber and Pear juice Take 1


Spinach, Celery, Cucumber and Pear Juice

Since I didn't like the Spinach, Celery and Cucumber Juice that I had the other day, my husband suggested that I add a pear to it. I took his suggestion and came up with this concoction. You can't really see the celery stalk in the picture, but it's there. I used the rest of the cucumber I had and three cups of celery. I still used the lemon and I added the pear.

Here is the result! I got a nice bright green juice still. There was little pulp left over. 


Here is the final result. A nice full Mason jar with bright green juice. 


The Verdict

It was yummy! I thought it was a bit too sweet though. According to Google, a pear has around 18 grams of sugar in it. I'm really trying to keep my sugar down. I thought it would be a good idea to make a double batch, but only use one pear. 



No comments:

Post a Comment