Friday, August 22, 2014

Review of Graze.com box 36!

What it is and why I get it

Graze.com is a mail order snack subscription service. You give them your credit card number and the authority to bill you $6.49 every time you get a box and you get four perfectly portioned yummy fun snacks! They are going to have a big box at some point. It looks like it will be a similar concept to NatureBox, but these are better! I've never had NatureBox, but I know two people who have gotten it and neither of them liked it. I love my graze.com boxes! If you use my referral code, JAIMIE49P, you'll get your first and fifth boxes free and I'll get $1.00 off of my next box or I can donate it to the farming school. So far, I've donated all of it to the farming school. 

The packaging

The snacks come in rigid plastic containers with peel away plastic lids. They are all neatly placed in paperboard boxes. The top image changes. 


Tutti Fruitti

This has pineapple, cherry raisins, blueberry cranberries and raisins. I love the dried fruit snacks! I didn't like pineapple at first, but it's really growing on me! This is a super yummy snack. I've had it before in Box 24, Box 17, and Box 10. I loved it then. I still love it. It was so yummy that I rudely ate it in front of one of the guys at work while maintaining a conversation with him. I may have pointed out my rudeness but informed him that it was too yummy to stop eating. He was okay with it, possibly because I gave him a piece of mango out of my Tropical Daiquiri one time. He now knows how yummy this stuff can be. He won't try to get between me and my graze.com box! He's also one of the people who tried NatureBox oddly enough.    


Summer Berry Flapjack

These are rustic rolled oat flapjacks with berry infused cranberries. It's per happiness. I have a hard time deciding which I like more between these and the Fruit and Seed Flapjack. I just love flapjacks. I told the graze people that I was tempted to Trash everything except flapjacks to see if I could get a box of just flapjacks, but they frowned upon that. I frowned upon them frowning. It was the first time they've ever made me sad. I've had this in Box 31, Box 26, Box 21, Box 16, Box 10, and Box 4. I marked it Love from Box 4 and have kept it there ever since!     


Salted Fudge and Peanut Cookie

This has salted peanuts, redskin peanuts, vanilla fudge and mini chocolate cookies. I'm not a fan of redskin peanuts, but I eat them in this because the rest is so yummy. I like the vanilla fudge and the cookies are all nice and salty so that's extra yummy. I marked this Like before because I'm really trying to keep processed foods out of my life. The new Nutritional supplement now lists all the ingredients and the list is just too long for my tastes. I'm trying to keep things down to a minimal number of ingredients, so this goes from Like to Trash. I had this back in Box 31, Box 26, and Box 21. I will be sad to see this one go, but I know there will be other super yummy snacks to take it's place.  


Apple Cosmo

This had apple, lime raisins and cranberries. I don't remember getting this one before, but apparently I got it way back in Box 7. At that point, it was my first snack with dried apples that I liked. It's always fun to re-read my reviews of the boxes! I liked this snack this time around. I'm going to leave it as like. I might bump it up to Love if I end up getting it again. I really like having dried fruit for my early AM snack! 


Nutritional Facts

Here is the new and improved Nutrition Facts sheet. You can see how long the ingredients list is for the Salted Fudge and Peanut Butter Cookie. I probably should ditch the flapjacks if I'm talking about reducing the number of ingredients in my food, but I'm so far from being able to trash a flapjack. Well other than the brownie one. I was not a fan of the brownie flapjack. 



No comments:

Post a Comment