Thursday, July 10, 2014

Beachbody Les Mills Combat day 25


What I did and why

Today was Day 25 of Les Mills Combat for me. I'm doing the warrior program, so Day 25 is a REST DAY! There are people out there who say they don't feel right about taking a rest day, but I LOVE them! My left quad was still a little sore from the workout on Tuesday, so the rest day was extra nice. I love setting my alarm clock for an hour later and getting the extra sleep I need! I don't know that I actually got extra sleep though because hubby came home and wanted to show me how awesome his juicer is. I'll write about the juicer once I've gotten some pictures of him playing with it. My chest muscles are a little sore today too. I'm not really sure if it's my pecs though. There are just too many small muscles in the upper body. I like the legs, there just don't seem to be as many muscle names! Tomorrow is Power HIIT 1. It's the one that I don't actually hate as far as the HIIT stuff. After that workout, I go 9 days without a HIIT workout. Woot Woot!

No comments:

Post a Comment