Tuesday, May 6, 2014

nomorerack.com Genuine Diamond Accent Heart Bracelet in Sterling Silver


What I picked and why

I got a bracelet fro NoMoreRack.com. It was made out of yellow gold plated sterling silver. It says that it has black diamonds on it. I got an email with a $15.00 off of a $30.00 purchase coupon. I'm a sucker for a good deal. I can't pass up $15.00 off! When combined with the free shipping that they offer for 3 hours each day, it's just a no brainer. I got this as a Christmas present for a 16 year old. (She'll actually be 17 by Christmas). I picked this because we got her a gold necklace with a heart shape and some blue diamonds that are so dark that they look black. I thought this would go with it. Above, is the picture off of the website. 

The Unveiling

It came inside of a plastic bag inside of a plastic bag inside of a padded envelope. It also contained a jewelry box picture below and my invoice. The first picture here is the bracelet inside of the plastic bag.



This is the bracelet once it was removed from the plastic bag. The hearts look more gray in person, but the farther you are from them, the blacker they appear. 


Here is the cute little jewelry box that it comes with the bracelet. It's very shimmery.


Here is the bracelet inside of the jewelry box. It came with a little square of cotton inside. 


This is the bracelet on my chubby arm. The camera really does add 10 pounds, and it put it all right on my hand and forearm! Wowzers! Check out my awesome photography skills. I managed to get a picture where you can see the glint from the light.   


The bracelet was too small to fit around my chubby wrist. It's 7 inches from end to end, not including the clasp.


My Thoughts

It seems fragile without feeling cheap. I would probably destroy it myself on the second or third use because I can't tell you how many times I whack my hand into the wall or a door or a stair rail. I'm just a bit too clumsy for jewelry. I think it will last for anyone who doesn't walk into walls. The clasp was a bit hard to do, but a larger clasp would disrupt the flow of the design. I do like the bracelet, but I don't think it's worth the over $200 that they claim it's worth. It listed for $39.00, but I got it for $15.00 off of that. I'm satisfied with what I paid for it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment