Sunday, May 25, 2014

Graze.com Review of my 20th Box!

What it is and why I get it

Graze.com is a snack subscription service. You give them $6, and they mail you four healthy snacks. They have fun names and include a wide array of ingredients. I finished up my 20th box this past week! I can't believe I've already gone through 20 boxes! You can check them out at www.graze.com.

The Packaging

The snacks come in this environmentally friendly paperboard box. 



The image at the top of the inside of the box rotates around. Just when I think I've gotten them all, I get a new one. This is the first time that I've gotten this one.


Tomato Rustichella

This had cheese croutons, tomato baguettes, and tomato & herb almonds. I had this back in Box 15.  I marked it Like then and left it as Like this time. I liked the nice crunch in the croutons and baguettes. They had a nice flavor. The almonds were good. It was a good snack size with a nice mix of ingredients.


Pear Tatin

This had pear, raspberry cranberries, yogurt coated seeds and almonds. This was the first time for this one. I wasn't a fan. I'm not a fan of dried pears. The raspberry cranberries were good. I didn't like the yogurt seeds. The almonds were good. The ingredients were fresh and there was a nice mix of them, but I just didn't get this. It wasn't very easy for me to snack on at my desk either. I marked it Trash. It just wasn't my thing. 


Walnut & Vanilla Truffle

This was made up of walnuts, vanilla pumpkin seeds, fudge and raisins. This was another new one for me. I liked the ingredients individually, but I just didn't like this as a whole package. When I mixed the ingredients in my mouth, the taste was just weird. I marked it Trash. It just wasn't for me. 


Fruit & Seed Flapjack

This was a rustic rolled oat flapjack with mixed seeds and dried fruits. I had this in Box 13, Box 8, and Box 2. I loved it each time that I've had it. The flavor and the texture are wicked awesome. It makes my day when I open my box and get a flapjack. I would love to have a whole box of flapjacks! 


Nutritional Content

Each box comes with a Nutritional Facts sheet. It also gives the expiration date of each snack. 


No comments:

Post a Comment