Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Graze.com Box 12

I finished up my 12th Graze.com box today. I won't bore you all with the details of what Graze.com is since I've already written 10 reviews about it. If you need more info, you can check out my other posts or visit their website. On with the review!

The Packaging

Here is the environmentally paperboard packaging that it comes in. It also has two plastic straps around it to keep it closed during shipping. The graphic on the inside top cover changes. I get excited when I get a new one. I thought after 12 boxes, I would have gotten them all, but I opened up box 13 today, and it's an image I haven't seen yet. Woot Woot! Stay tuned next week to see the image!



Tropical Sundae

This contained mango, pineapple and banana. The day I tried this, I was hoping for something sweet. I had already eaten the flapjack that came in the box. I knew the other two things in this box wouldn't be sweet so I went with this. I thought I had tried this before and really liked it, but I later found out that it was the Tropical Daiquiri from Box 10. It's easy to confuse the two since they both have dried mango and pineapple, but this one has banana coins, and the other one does not. If you've been reading along, you know that I'm not a fan of banana coins. I did like the banana coins in the Triple Berry Smoothie in Box 8, but not so much in this one. The mango wasn't the same mango as the Tropical Daiquiri either. I marked this as Trash. There was a good mix of ingredients, it was a good snack size and the ingredients all tasted fresh, but I just don't like banana coins! Well, other than those in the Triple Berry Smoothie so far.    


Natural Energy Nuts

I needed energy the day that I ate these nuts! It contained walnuts, raw almonds, blanched almonds and hazelnuts. For those of you who have been following along, you might remember that I'm not a fan of hazelnuts, and this was no exception. I'm okay with walnuts. Through these boxes, I learned that I like almonds, but this was just a package of nuts. There wasn't anything fun or exciting about it. There was a good mix of different nuts and they were fresh, but I could get this combo in a can of mixed nuts at Walmart. I love my snack boxes because they mix crazy things together and come up with fun names for them. The Triple Berry Smoothie is a perfect example. I marked it as Trash. I might have kept it as Like if it didn't have hazelnuts, but I was on the fence and the hazelnuts pushed me over.  


Tomato & Basil Pizza

This has basil basil crunchini, mini tomato breadsticks and cheese cashews. I loved the flavor of the breadsticks and the cheese cashews. I've had these cashews in Brooklyn Bites in Box 10. I liked them in that and I liked them in this. I would love a container of cheese cashews please! The breadsticks had a nice savory flavor, but the crunchini had a bit of a spicy flavor to it. I don't like spicy. The spicy didn't last long though and I was going to mark this like so I could give it one more try, but then I got heartburn. The Olive & Rosemary Bruschetta did the same thing in Box 11. I ended up marking this trash because of the heart burn. Otherwise, it was a good snack size and it was made with fresh ingredients. Or as fresh as dried bread can be.  



Chocolate Orange Flapjack

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner! This was a rustic rolled oat flapjack with orange and chocolate. How can you go wrong with that? You can't. You just can't go wrong! This was cut up into three small pieces. I made each of those pieces last for three bites. I had nine bites of happiness. I'm slightly obsessed with flapjacks and am seriously contemplating trashing everything on the site so I can have a box with just flapjacks! It had a nice orange flavor and the small amount of chocolate made me feel like I'm was eating something bad for me even though it's actually almost healthy. It's high calorie for a snack, but it's better for me than a Pop Tart. I marked this Love and in my head I said, "To infinity and beyond," as I hit the Love button. These are my guilty little pleasure and I hope every box has at least one flapjack! 


Here's the nutritional content. Not much to say about it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment