Saturday, February 1, 2014

The week in review

This was my first week with the blog. I am happy that I made the choice to blog about my weight loss journey. At least three of my workouts this week only happened because I wanted to blog about the DVDs. I'm still working on getting my nutrition to where it should be, but between my day job, my editing job at night, mystery shopping after work and writing the blog, I don't have much time to focus on food. I rely on my husband to cook, but I can't expect him to cook stuff like Chicken UnParmesan every night. I can't wait until he makes it again so I can show you all a picture of it. It's super yummy!


I lost four pounds this week! I'm still not exactly sure how it happened because I ate KFC on Sunday, pizza on Wednesday, a burrito from the burrito shack at the gas station on Thursday and a mini HaganDaz ice cream Friday night. I still haven't done my measurements, but I'll get to those soon.


I had some important moments this week. I already mentioned that I did some workouts that I didn't really want to do, but I did them anyway, but bigger than that was that my boss bought me two packages of Reese's Peanut Butter cups earlier in the week. I was having a miserable week, but instead of drowning my sorrows in chocolate and peanut butter, I gave them to my co-workers. This was huge for me. I've always been of the mindset that if people give you food, you need to eat it, but I can't live for other people anymore. I need to care more about myself and less about other people. I'm not advocating being a selfish wench, but I'm not consuming anymore sugar that other people feel compelled to give me. Along that same idea, one of the guys offered me cookies on one of the worst days this week, but I declined. This was even harder because I actually declined it. With the Reese's, I just gave them to my co-workers when my boss wasn't around, so he never even knew that I wasn't the one to eat them. It was very hard for me to say no to the cookies.



Current Weight: 311 pounds
Pants Size: Mens 46 waist (tight fit)
Shirt: Mens 3x

No comments:

Post a Comment