Sunday, February 28, 2021

iFit Trainer Meet and Greet Dubrovnik Overlook Strength Run Croatia Kelsey Sheahan

Today is Sunday and I did this walk yesterday. It was the last in the February iFit Trainer Meet and Greet Twist. I've said this a bunch of times already in previous workouts for the challenge, but I'll say it again just in case this is your first post with me on this topic. Each month, iFit has a challenge and yo can earn a magnet. Odd how something so small can be so inspiring. Anyway, February was the Trainer Meet and Greet. There were 8 workouts and each had a different trainer. About midway through the month, they announced there would be a twist. A week after that, they said the twist was a Flash Challenge with three new workouts that would be released over the final week of the month and a new magnet would be given to those who finished the final three in addition to the original 8. This was the last of the final three. I was pretty much dreading it. 

The incline sucked on this. The trainer was super excited about this walk because Game of Thrones was filmed at this place. The set for Kings Landing was at the bottom with the water and then we climbed this ginormous hill to see it from the top. The walk was pretty much hell with the incline and then she did speed intervals. I skipped those. She kept encouraging me to let go of the machine and I let her know just how I felt about her every time she said it. Of course she didn't hear me, but whatever. 

I liked the trainer well enough that if I could actually survive her whole program, I would do it, but it's going to be awhile before that happens. I can't even run on a flat surface and she's running on 12 and 15% incline. I'll pass on that and there isn't much point in me doing these hard workouts right now just to adjust them down when there are workouts that I can do without adjusting and I'll feel way better about myself. 

I had to put my Apple watch on Other workout so I could get credit for all of my minutes since this incline sucked! 

My Walk

What it should have been 



No comments:

Post a Comment